Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Ollie is a Music Lover
Ollie just cracks me up! I think he's either a music lover or Al Green fan because he seems to REALLY love the music on his video. I'm not kidding... he can be in another room playing with the dogs or laying down taking a snoze and if he hears that song, he stops what he's doing and comes walking up to me and smiles his big goofy smile. :) It is so cute and is just the sweetest boy in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love reading these blogs & following their progress! My parents recently adopted Wallace from you guys & introduced me to your website. It has been a wonderful resource for me. My husband & I adopted a dog recently who is really shy/timid. Your site has a lot of information about dogs like her. THANK YOU!!
I can't adopt yet...it's a few months away, but I just wanted to tell you how terrific all the information about Ollie is! The blog, the description and that incredibly wonderful video; it's obvious that you take much care and have great talent at what you do. I know it's not Al Green, but who's the band/what's the song on Ollie's video? Thanks for your time and your efforts!! DQ - Austin
Joanna...Wallace! He is one LUCKY dog to have your parents to care for him for the rest of his life. They are wonderful people! I know he's has such a great life! Shy dogs wonderful and make THE most amazing, devoted companions. They are like a caterpillar that with time and patience turn in to beautiful butterflies.
dg512...Thanks so much for reading Ollie's Blog. I love what I do (fostering dogs) and it's so amazing to work with them and then find them a great home. The first video we had of him had an Al Green Song on it but the latest one has music from Maroon 5 and the song is Won't Go Home Without You." Kind of fitting. :)
Post a Comment